Enroll in a flexible, year-round online school for excellent college prep and engaging learning experiences.
Apex Learning Virtual School offers a full-time online enrollment option, providing 9th- to 12th-grade students a rigorous college preparatory education with a flexible schedule.
Apex Learning VS is an accredited, year-round school, and students may start at any time.
Students who fulfill all diploma requirements and complete a minimum of six courses at Apex Learning Virtual School will receive a high school diploma from Apex Learning Virtual School.
- Annual Tuition: $5,400*
- Annual Registration Fee**: $175
- Enrollment in 12 semester courses -– including honors and Advanced Placement (AP)* courses –- over a period of one calendar year from the student’s first access to a course
- Online teacher for each subject, who monitors progress, provides detailed feedback on assignments, initiates and responds to email communications, and is available in real- time for one-to-one support during arranged office hours.
- Support from Apex Learning Virtual School team members:
- A guidance counselor who develops an individualized path to graduation
- A proactive coach who monitors and supports students throughout the year
- A college counselor who helps students navigate the college admissions process
- An online management system that guides and tracks students’ progress through instructional content and provides communication tools
- Any required course materials such as books and lab materials
- Records and transcripts
- Technical support
- A diploma upon graduation