Our application is completed in four parts, all of which are required to move forward with the application process.
- Student/Parent Information: click here to fill out an online application
- Transcript: this form can be used to request official transcripts from your student’s previous schools. The transcript must be signed in order to be considered official
- Application Agreement and Waiver: this form must be signed and either faxed or scanned and sent back to email@example.com
Once all the documents have been received, they will be reviewed by our admissions team. After review of the application, your personal application manager will contact you for a phone interview and general discussion of our program and payment options. At this time we will tell you where your student stands toward graduation with us. The application process typically takes 2-3 weeks. Once tuition has been received, your guidance counselor will work with you to establish your student’s course schedule and a firm orientation and start date.
To talk to an application manager now, please call us at 855-550-2547 and ask to speak to someone about the full time program.
The annual tuition can either be paid up front or over a year using our payment plan detailed below.
If paid in full, the cost is $5575.
Up front cost: $2335
11 monthly payments of $309
Included in Tuition:
- Enrollment in 12 semester courses – including honors and Advanced Placement (AP)* courses – over a period of one calendar year.
- Online teacher for each subject who monitors progress, provides detailed feedback on assignments, initiates and responds to email communications, and is available in real-time for one-to-one support during arranged office hours.
- Support from all ALVS team members:
- A guidance counselor who develops an individualized path to graduation and helps students navigate the college admissions process.
- Live academic support for homework from tutors through online chat.
- Phone and email support from a team of Student Services Specialists to help navigate courses and resolve technical issues.
- Any required course materials such as books and lab materials.
* Advanced Placement and AP are registered trademarks of the College Board.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMANTORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
Apex Learning Virtual School admits students of any race, color, sex, creed,
religion, national origin, citizenship, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies other school-administered programs.
An experienced teacher interacts one-to-one with students in each course. Learn more.