Full-Time Online High School Cost
So, how much does our online high school cost? Tuition is $6,875 for 12 full months from your student’s start date.
Pay In Full
$6,875 initial payment
Pay full tuition cost upon acceptance
Total annual tuition cost: $6,875
$2,855 initial payment
Pay $380 for 11 months
Convenient monthly payments
Total annual tuition cost: $7,035
What do you get for the cost of tuition? Unlike other online providers, we’re committed to not charging any additional fees, whether your student needs tutor support services or wants to challenge themselves in AP® or World Languages courses. Our annual tuition includes:
Courses and materials:
- Enrollment in 12 semester courses (core, honors, and AP®)
- Online learning management system
- Books, textbooks, and lab materials
- 24/7 access to online courses
- An individualized graduation plan
- Regular conferences about student progress and performance
- Help with navigating the college admissions process
Expert instruction from certified teachers:
- Detailed feedback on every teacher-graded assignment
- Course guidance and progress monitoring
- One-to-one instructional support by phone and video conference
Help from online tutors:
- Real-time support for math, science, English, and social studies coursework
- ALVS Writing Center
- Available Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Pacific time
Support for students and parents:
- Orientation for new and returning students
- Course navigation and technical support by our Student Services team
- Accounts and training for parents/guardians to see student grades, progress, and enrollments
- Diploma upon graduation
12 Month School Year
Our school year is a full 12 months long. This means your student has the flexibility to start, change, and complete their online courses on the timeline that works best for them. Some students prefer to take a standard semester-based course load of 6 classes, while others find better results with a block schedule. Our guidance staff will work with you and your student to determine the ideal schedule to achieve their academic goals.
Looking for Tax Savings?
Do you have a 529 plan set up for your student’s education? As of January 2018, up to $10,000 from your child’s 529 plan can be used to pay for private school for grades K-12. That means you can use your student’s 529 plan funds towards our tuition fees tax-free because we are a private high school.
Get a 10% discount for each subsequent student you enroll from your family.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMANTORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
Apex Learning Virtual School admits students of any race, color, sex, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies other school-administered programs.
* Advanced Placement® and AP® are registered trademarks of the College Board.
Talk to an Enrollment Coordinator today!
– Jodie K., Parent