Speak with an Enrollment Coordinator now.
Learn how the ALVS Full-Time Academy can serve your student’s academic needs by calling +1-855-550-2547.
Apply now by completing our online application.
Use a 529 plan to take advantage of tax savings
Since we are a private full-time academy, you can use funds from your child’s 529 plan, tax-free, towards our tuition fees. As of January 2018, up to $10,000 from your child’s 529 plan can be used to pay for private school for grades K-12.
After you apply online, please send us your student’s latest transcripts.
- Use this form to request official, signed transcripts from your student’s previous school(s).
- Transcripts can be sent by email to [email protected] or fax to 855-277-1235.
As soon as we receive your application, we will call you to answer any additional questions you may have and to get your student enrolled.
Tuition Options for Full-Time Online High School
Tuition is $6,875 per year if paid in full upon acceptance. Our school year runs 12 months, as opposed to a normal 9 month school calendar. This means your student has flexibility for scheduling and completing their online courses.
Pay In Full
$6,875 initial payment
Pay full tuition cost upon acceptance
Total annual tuition cost: $6,875
$2,855 initial payment
Pay $380 for 11 months
Convenient monthly payments
Total annual tuition cost: $7,035
Included in Tuition:
- Enrollment in 12 semester courses – including honors and Advanced Placement (AP)* courses – over a period of one calendar year.
- Online teacher for each subject who monitors progress, provides detailed feedback on assignments, initiates and responds to email communications, and is available in real-time for one-to-one support during arranged office hours.
- Support from all ALVS team members:
- A guidance counselor who develops an individualized path to graduation and helps students navigate the college admissions process.
- Live academic homework support from tutors through online chat.
- Phone and email support from a team of Student Services Specialists to help navigate courses and resolve technical issues.
- Any required course materials such as books and lab materials.
Speak with an Enrollment Coordinator now about how the ALVS Full-Time Academy can serve your student’s academic needs by calling +1-855-550-2547.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMANTORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
Apex Learning Virtual School admits students of any race, color, sex, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies other school-administered programs.
* Advanced Placement and AP are registered trademarks of the College Board.
An experienced teacher interacts one-to-one with students in each course. Learn more
– Jodie K., Parent