Get an exceptional, individualized college preparatory education from our online private school.
Apex Learning Virtual School (ALVS) is a fully accredited, private online high school that offers the opportunity to earn a diploma to students needing a high quality, alternative education setting.
- Engaging, contemporary online learning
Flexible course selections, individualized pacing, and customized schedules are well-known benefits of online learning. ALVS offers all of these—and much more. Educational tools such as text-to-speech, simulations, and study guides are built into every course to help all students achieve learning success. In addition, students gain the valuable skills of communication, collaboration, and creative problem solving that will serve them well throughout their lives.
- Personalized track to graduation with an eye toward college success
All elements of the ALVS program work together to ensure each student gets the exceptional education they deserve. Educational success at ALVS starts with a personalized approach that matches online course selections and schedule to each student’s goals and needs. Our accredited curriculum provides options to meet each student’s needs, including Honors and Advanced Placement®(AP®) courses. With NCAA-approved courses, student athletes have the flexibility to start at any time of year. Students complete course work at the time and place that fits with each individual’s training and travel. The pace to complete a course can be accelerated as needed to meet deadlines. Along the way, expert teachers and counselors proactively assist each student to reach academic and college goals.
- Live Academic Support when students need it, wherever they need it Students shouldn’t have to wait 24 to 48 hours for help! ALVS students get the support they need, when they need it. Real-time support with ALVS teachers, counselors and tutors includes text and video chat.
Experienced educators who engage and inspire
We believe educators are key to making the difference in high school student motivation and success. That is why we choose only the most dedicated, experienced educators to interact with our students.
- Excellent Teachers: With an average of 22 years of teaching experience, five of those online, ALVS instructors have a passion for teaching. Most have master’s degrees or higher in their subjects. Through online group discussions, feedback for individual assignments, and one-to-one interactions, our teachers support, challenge, and engage students in the subjects they love.
- Expert guidance and college counselors: Proactive, experienced
Click here for some expert advice from our star counselor, Joseph O’Leary!
high school counselors have the time to get to know each student well. They work with individuals to build the best plan for their academic success at ALVS and to prepare them for college admissions, NCAA eligibility, or with your student’s personalized post-graduation goals.
An experienced teacher interacts one-to-one with students in each course. Learn more.