Our program offers incredible value when compared with other online schools. We provide superior curriculum and services at an affordable cost and have payment plan options available if needed. Our program provides your student with access to the following:
- State-of-the-art online courses and content
- Personalized course schedule
- Parental access to monitor student progress
- Instructors with over 10 years of experience of online teaching
- Regular video chat and online tutor chat available
- ACT/SAT prep support
- Academic and time management workshops
- College and career counseling seminars
Tuition is $5,575 per year. Our school year runs 12 months, as opposed to a normal 9 month school calendar. This means your student has flexibility for scheduling and completing their online courses.
Course tuition includes the following:
- 24/7 access to online instructional content, including core, honors, and Advanced Placement® (AP) courses
- An online teacher who monitors the student’s progress, provides detailed feedback on assignments, initiates and responds to email communications, and is available for one-to-one support during arranged office hours.
- Live Tutor Chat – Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. – 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
- An interactive, personalized, online management system that guides and tracks students through instructional content
- 24/7 access to up-to-date student progress reports
- Required or optional materials listed by course in the course materials
See the ALVS cancellation policy for withdrawal and cancellation information.