Accomplish your learning goals on a summer schedule.
With online courses from Apex Learning Virtual School, students can schedule summer fun and also complete courses for credit. Students can work on their courses at any time of day and from any location — home, a library, or a vacation destination.
Students enjoy a flexible summer schedule and meet important learning goals.
Engaging, expert instruction
While students may take summer vacations, we don’t. We maintain the same commitment to academic excellence and comprehensive content year-round. Parents can count on the high level of academic integrity of our accredited courses and expert online teachers. Students enjoy interactive multimedia content that they complete at their own pace.
100+ course options to match individual needs
- Get ahead with Advanced Placement® (AP®) and Honors courses, including world languages.
- Recover credits with Core courses. Students move at their own pace and get the support they need to improve below-proficient reading skills.
- Strengthen skills needed for success in high school, including writing, reading, and math.
- Prepare for college applications with AP, and college and career prep courses.
- Accredited by Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC) ) an accreditation division of AdvancED, many of our courses are also NCAA-approved and certified as fulfilling University of California a-g requirements. Find out more.
*Advanced Placement® and AP® are registered trademarks and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse this product.