- State-of-the-art online courses and content
- Personalized course schedule
- Parental access to monitor student progress
- Instructors with over 10 years of experience of online teaching
- Regular video chat and online tutor chat available
- ACT/SAT prep support
- Academic and time management workshops
- College and career counseling seminars
Tuition is $6,875 per year. Our school year runs 12 months, as opposed to a normal 9 month school calendar. This means your student has flexibility for scheduling and completing their online courses.
Full-Time Tuition Options
Pay In Full
$6,875 initial payment
Pay full tuition cost upon acceptance
Total annual tuition cost: $6,875
$2,855 initial payment
Pay $380 for 11 months
Convenient monthly payments
Total annual tuition cost: $7,035
Per semester course
Course tuition includes the following:
- 24/7 access to online instructional content, including core, honors, and Advanced Placement® (AP) courses
- An online teacher who monitors the student’s progress, provides detailed feedback on assignments, initiates and responds to email communications, and is available for one-to-one support during arranged office hours.
- Live Tutor Chat – Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. – 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
- An interactive, personalized, online management system that guides and tracks students through instructional content
- 24/7 access to up-to-date student progress reports
Not included in Individual Courses:
Required or optional materials listed by course in the course materials
See the ALVS cancellation policy for withdrawal and cancellation information.
I cannot thank you enough for all your help. Your kind words had encouraged me a lot to do my best. These subjects were unfamiliar to me; and honestly, I was not confident that I could pull this through. But in the end I did. Importantly, I have learned a lot of things. For this, I would always be grateful to you.
Great teachers are few and far between. You are one of them!
Andrew truly enjoyed you as one of his Apex teachers. Thank you again and I look forward to having you as my daughter's teacher.
Thanks to Apex learning for helping my daughter complete her high school requirements early. Her experience was great with a professional staff who answered our questions.
Thank you so much for all your help this past semester!! You have been a great teacher! I do not know yet who is my teacher for the new semester, but I really hope you are!!