- State-of-the-art online courses and content
- Personalized course schedule
- Parental access to monitor student progress
- Instructors with over 10 years of experience of online teaching
- Regular video chat and online tutor chat available
- ACT/SAT prep support
- Academic and time management workshops
- College and career counseling seminars
Tuition is $6,875 per year. Our school year runs 12 months, as opposed to a normal 9 month school calendar. This means your student has flexibility for scheduling and completing their online courses.
Full-Time Tuition Options
Pay In Full
$6,875 initial payment
Pay full tuition cost upon acceptance
Total annual tuition cost: $6,875
$2,855 initial payment
Pay $380 for 11 months
Convenient monthly payments
Total annual tuition cost: $7,035
Per semester course
Course tuition includes the following:
- 24/7 access to online instructional content, including core, honors, and Advanced Placement® (AP) courses
- An online teacher who monitors the student’s progress, provides detailed feedback on assignments, initiates and responds to email communications, and is available for one-to-one support during arranged office hours.
- Live Tutor Chat – Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. – 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
- An interactive, personalized, online management system that guides and tracks students through instructional content
- 24/7 access to up-to-date student progress reports
Not included in Individual Courses:
Required or optional materials listed by course in the course materials
See the ALVS cancellation policy for withdrawal and cancellation information.