Apex Learning is excited to partner with your child’s school district to offer a parent-paid summer school program for credit recovery. This program includes unique 10-week courses just for parents of your district.
Prescriptive Courses for Credit Recovery
Each 10-week course includes a unit pretest that is based on the content standards a student is expected to master. The pretest is used to determine what the student has already learned and what they still need to work on. An individualized learning plan is generated and the student will only work on the material they have yet to master.
• 24/7 access to digital curriculum allows students to choose when and where they work.
• Customized 10-week course meets back-to-school deadlines.
• Rigorous curriculum that promotes active learning is delivered in manageable chunks and includes embedded supports.
• Live Help from certified teachers is available Monday-Friday.
• Certified teachers provide guidance and personalized feedback.
|Algebra I||Biology||English 9|
|Algebra II||Environmental Science||English 11|
|Probability and Statistics||Physics||English 12|
|Social Studies||World Languages||Electives|
|U.S. History||Spanish II|
|U.S. Government & Politics|