Refund Policy for Individual Courses
- Withdrawal prior to course start date: 100% refund or full credit for a future course.
- Withdrawal 1-28 days after course start date: 100% refund less a $75 administrative fee. Or, receive full credit for a future course.
- Withdrawal 29 days or more after the course start date: No refund or credit.
To officially withdraw a student from an online course, an e-mail must be sent from the parent or guardian to the ALVS support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALVS may allow brief course extensions for qualifying students. For more information contact ALVS Services at email@example.com.
Important Information about Enrollment
- Enrollment consists of a student enrolled in a one-semester course.
- Enrollments are accepted on a continual basis.
- One semester includes 18 calendar weeks of instruction. Summer semester includes nine calendar weeks of instruction but can be extended to 18 weeks at no extra charge.
- Required and optional books and course materials can be purchased through any retailer.
- To accommodate winter holidays, no work will be due from December 24 to January 1.
For enrollment assistance, call 855-550-2547 to speak with an ALVS representative today or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students who have not accessed their courses for 28 days will be auto-withdrawn from the course. Students will receive a warning 3-4 days before withdrawal and can avoid it by logging in and accessing their course from their dashboard. If the warning period is missed, any auto-withdrawn student can be immediately re-enrolled, and work through the original end date of the course, by calling or emailing ALVS Services at email@example.com.
To maintain academic integrity, Apex Learning Virtual School requires that all work submitted by students to be entirely the result of one’s own effort. Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and teachers will not accept work that is plagiarized. Failure to abide by these rules may result in assignment resubmission, no credit for the assignment, or removal from the course. For more information, read our Plagiarism Policy.