Refund Policy for Individual Courses
- Withdrawal prior to course start date: 100% refund or full credit for a future course.
- Withdrawal 1-28 days after course start date: 100% refund less a $75 administrative fee. Or, receive a full credit for a future course.
- Withdrawal 29 days or more after course start date: No refund or credit.
To officially withdraw a student from an online course, an e-mail must be sent from the parent or guardian to the Apex Learning Virtual School support team at: email@example.com.
Apex Learning Virtual School may allow brief course extensions for qualifying students. For more information contact Apex Learning Virtual School support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Information about Enrollment
- Enrollment consists of a student enrolled in a one-semester course.
- Enrollments are accepted on a continual basis.
- One semester includes 18 calendar weeks of instruction. Summer semester includes nine calendar weeks of instruction, but can be extended to 18 weeks a no extra charge.
- Required and optional books and course materials can be purchased through any retailer.
- To accommodate winter holidays, no work will be due from December 24 to January 1.
For enrollment assistance, call 855-550-2547 to speak with an Apex Learning Virtual School representative today or e-mail email@example.com.