Accomplish your learning goals on a summer schedule.
Summer school takes place from May through August. ALVS offers accredited courses on an accelerated nine-week schedule. Students can schedule summer fun while completing courses for credit. Additionally, they can work on their courses at any time of day and from any location — home, a library, or a vacation destination.
We set up our summer courses with a compressed nine-week duration so that students can meet deadlines. If students need more time, they can have up to 18 weeks to finish their course.
Engaging, expert instruction
While students may take summer vacations, we don’t. We maintain the same commitment to academic excellence and comprehensive content year-round. Parents can count on the high level of academic integrity of our accredited courses and expert online teachers. Students enjoy interactive content that they complete at their own pace.
100+ course options to match individual needs
- Get ahead with Advanced Placement® (AP®) and honors courses, including world languages.
- Recover credits with core courses. Students move at their own pace and get the support they need to improve below-proficient reading and math skills.
- Strengthen skills needed for success in high school, including writing, reading, and math.
- Free up next year’s schedule for sports and other activities.
- Prepare for college applications with AP and Career & Technical Education courses.