Accomplish your learning goals on a summer schedule.
Summer School takes place from May through August. ALVS offers accredited courses on an accelerated nine-week schedule. Students can schedule summer fun while completing courses for credit. Additionally, they can work on their courses at any time of day from any location — home, a library, or a vacation destination.
Engaging, expert instruction
While students may take summer vacations, we don’t. We maintain the same commitment to academic excellence and comprehensive content year-round. Parents can count on the high level of academic integrity of our accredited courses and expert online teachers. Students enjoy interactive content that they complete at their own pace.
100+ course options to match individual needs
- Get ahead with Advanced Placement® (AP®) and honors courses, including world languages.
- Recover credits with core courses. Students move at their own pace and get the support they need to improve below-proficient reading and math skills.
- Strengthen skills needed for success in high school, including writing, reading, and math.
- Free up next year’s schedule for sports and other activities.
- Prepare for college applications with AP, and college and career prep courses.